Monday, May 04, 2009

Arlen Specter, D-PA


Does anyone else wonder like I do how Arlen Specter ever made it into the Republican Party? I'm starting to think maybe senility is setting in. I've listened to him over the past few days and he sounds like a Democrat. No wonder he switched parties.

There are two outrageously stupid comments Specter has made that I want to address.

Arlen Specter is having delusions of grandeur. He thinks he is the great Lord Messiah Barack Obama. On Deface The Nation yesterday Specter said if the Republican Party would have listened to him, he would have made sure Jack Kemp was alive today. That, my friends, is a typical Democrat exploitation. Jack Kemp hadn't even been gone for 24 hours before Specter was using it for his own political gain. What a jerk! I am so glad he's no longer in the GOP. He fits in much better with people like the Clintons, Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Kennedy, et al.

Lie #2. Specter said on Meet The Obama Press that "the Republican Party has gone far to the right since [he] joined it under Reagan's big tent." WRONG!! The Republican Party establishment has moved left with the Democratic Party. Americans are still right where they were - right-of-center. Sorry, I take that back. We ARE the center. The Dems listed above are far left.

Specter will make a good Democrat. I sincerely hope whoever his opponent is in 2010 just mops the floor with his Democrat ass.

No comments: