Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tea Parties A "Sham" And A "Fraud"?

Let's see. Liberals are saying that the nationwide tea parties are a "sham" and a "fraud" and were organized and funded by large corporations. Some are saying the events are being funded by Fox News. A vast, right-wing conspiracy. Where have I heard that before?

Well, Stuart Varney, guest hosting for Neil Cavuto, was not having any of that nonsense. Watch this HotAir video of Steven Leser from OpEdNews.com. What a dork. You will be outraged.

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/04/13/video-are-the-tea-parties-a-sham-and-a-fraud/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dick Armey's FreedomWorks, a partisan GOP group, was the organizing force behind the overall movement. Are there some genuine people that got caught up in a bunch of lies? Probably. Was this all truly a grassroots movement? Hardly. I am from Louisiana, and there was a Tea Party where I live. I know 100% for a fact that they were provided with essentially scripts for making signs and whatnot. I hate taxes, but I hate being lied to and misused more.

Red State Conservative said...

I was involved with our Tea Party in my city. I am not aware of any "scripts" for making signs or any organization beyond the local level. I haven't heard Dick Armey's name in months. Why is everyone so surprised and skeptical that hundreds of thousands of Americans are sick and tired of liberal spend run amuck?

Grassroots or not (and I believe it was), this movement is valid, relevant, necessary, and is widely supported by the American taxpayers.