Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Why You Should Vote Republican This Year

I tend to be a pretty independent thinker when it comes to politics. I don't vote based on political party. In the past I have voted for Republicans, Democrats, and Independents. My apologies to any Green Party or Communist Party candidates I overlooked. :P

This year, I will be voting a straight Republican ticket. Why, you ask? Well, it isn't because they've done such a good job in shrinking the size of government, reduced wasteful spending, or kicked the corruption out of Washington.

Here's why I am voting straight Republican this year.

It is because of the alternative. Putting the current crop of far-left liberal Democrats in charge of congressional committees scares the hooey out of me. Democrats will destroy everything we have accomplished in Iraq and they will point our economy in a downward spiral.

Just look at today's news. The Dow Jones is at an all-time high. Unemployment is incredibly low. It is basically just the people that don't want to work, the self-employed, or students. Interest rates are hovering around 30-year lows.

If the Dems take over, today's news will look at lot different. Tax cuts will be rolled back and Americans will have less spending power. This is a recipe for recession.

Please join me in voting Republican this year.

No comments: