Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Best Race Quotes Of The Week

First, I am not a Barack Obama fan. I wish conservatives would take over Congress in 2010 and slam on the spending brakes.

But I have to give him credit for his response to David Letterman bringing up the senile Jimmy Carter's cry of racism against people who oppose Obama's policies. In fairness, I thought David Letterman worded the question reasonably and in an unbiased manner. Although, I think a more appropriate Obama response regarding Jimmy Carter would have been, "He's a jackass." [Special thanks to Terry Moran of ABC.]

Obama basically said he was black when the American people elected him. Only 13 percent of the population is black so a lot of white people had to vote for him in order for him to win. My only criticism is that Obama did not take the opportunity to rebuke those who are continually crying racism - especially those in the media. He needs to firmly shut them up. But I don't think he really wants to.

In a comment on a HotAir post about this interview, milwife88 said this:

I would like to go on the record by saying…I distrust the White part of Barack Obama as much as I distrust the Black part of him.
I hope that clears things up.
H/T: HotAir

No comments: