Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Miss California Maintains Control

This morning Donald Trump announced that Miss California, Carrie Prejean, would keep her crown. The Donald said Miss California shared her opinion on gay marriage with Barack Obama. Fabulous! Who can argue with that?

Here's a big fat raspberry to Perez Hilton, Keith Lewis, and all of the liberal media who did their best to destroy Miss Prejean. THHHHPPPPPPTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

You morons in the media didn't fool me one bit. Your agenda was clear - kill the conservative. Since she shares the opinion with Barack Obama, can you tell me why you haven't attempted to destroy him? Can you come up with a plausible explanation? (sound of crickets chirping) I didn't think so.



To be fair, I really should thank Hilton, Lewis, and the media. Your efforts have made Miss Prejean more powerful than she could have ever imagined. You have made her a household name. You have made her a rebel with a cause. For that, I am truly grateful.

Kind of reminds me of Star Wars when Ben Kenobi tells Darth Vader:
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
Keep that in mind. When you attack someone who has pledged themselves to God, you better make sure you're not standing out in the open or underneath a tree.

1 comment:

cheap jordan shoes said...

We need much more property tax cuts.
It has definitely not "dropped like a rock".