Friday, February 27, 2009

Misunderestimating Obama

I have misunderestimated Obama. His latest plan is brilliant and most people don't see it.

Now that he has the lower class and lower middle class unemployed and groveling at his feet for breadcrumbs, now he is going to institute Phase 2 - take money from the very people who can put the other people back to work. What a great strategery! Let's drive this country into a deep, prolonged recession.

In times of deep recession or depression, people turn to movies and comedy for relief. Thank God Obama picked Joe Biden to be Veep. He is the best comic relief I've seen in years. I would like to find out more about him. Does anyone know his web site number?

1 comment:

MoserToTheExtreme said...

Nicely put! I honestly don't know what to make of all this crap. It's unbelievable that there are still people who can't see what's going on!

Check out my latest blog. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

http://www.MoserToTheExtreme.com