Thursday, November 20, 2008

Joy Behar Is A Complete Idiot

I really try hard not to call people names but my flawed humanity causes me to fail. With that said, Joy Behar is a complete, unabridged idiot. She is a certified hypocrite. She's mean. She's nasty. And she hates everything about conservatives.

To say that home schooled children are "demented" is beyond lunacy. Joy, parents that home school their children are simply trying to shield them from left-wing liberal indoctrination by public school teachers like you and you can't stand it. Parents are sick and tired of the crap that is shoved down their children's throats in the American educational system.

You sit there on The View in a huff anytime a conservative is on the show like Bill O'Reilly. You look like a three-year-old who didn't get the candy they wanted in the checkout line at the supermarket.

Do us all a favor. Work on your attitude or just shut up.

P.S. Joy, I'll put a home school kid up against a public school kid any day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is a bitter woman. I never watch The View, but from clips I have seen, as well as appearances outside of The View in which I've seen her, she is a piece of work for sure. What really upset me is how she was still going off on Sarah Palin after the election was over, I saw some clips from The View where they were discussing Greta Van Susteren's interview with Sarah, and of course Behar had to chime in her usual hate. Hey Joy, your golden boy won the election, think you can stop trashing Sarah for once? It's obvious that all those women besides Hasselbeck are jealous.