Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I would like to wish all RSC readers a very Happy Thanksgiving. Take some time today to think about the things you have to be thankful for.

I am thankful for a God who takes a personal interest in my life and wants the best for me. I am thankful for my family who I love with all of my heart. I am thankful for the greatest country on Earth where there is unequaled opportunity for even the most disadvantaged to become successful. I am thankful that Democrats control the White House and Congress with a virtually unstoppable majority because that means in four years we'll be back. I am thankful for true conservatives like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, Bill O'Reilly, Thomas Sowell, Walter E. Williams, Bobby Jindal, Sarah Palin, Mike Pense, Jim Inhofe, and others who understand that conservatism will prevail if we just put forth the effort.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: