I've never setup commenting guidelines for this blog so here are a few to start with. As more necessary guidelines become apparent I will update this post.
- Please feel free to express your opinions about issues, liberals, conservatives, Democrats, Republicans, Independents, etc. I am a strong supporter of the First Amendment.
- This blog is not a democracy. Therefore, I reserve the right to reject any comment for any reason. Below are some of those reasons.
- I will not publish comments that include personal attacks on anyone unless they are relevant to public issues.
- Inflammatory comments that target a specific group of people because of race, gender, or religion will not be published. What is or is not inflammatory is solely my call.
- Comments that incite people to vandalize property or to cause harm to another person will not be published. Again, solely my call on what qualifies.
- I will not publish comments that are factually incorrect.
- If you are offended by a post or comment on this blog, that's your problem. Grow up, get tougher skin, and share your opinions on the issue.
- I reserve the right to amend this list at any time without notice.
ACCEPTABLE COMMENT: "Barack Obama used poor judgment in choosing his friends and associates which included terrorists."
UNACCEPTABLE COMMENT: "Barack Obama is a Muslim terrorist."