Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Who's Racist?

The McCain campaign has consistently spoken about Barack Obama's position on issues and his judgment (or lack of). Not once has anyone in the McCain campaign said anything that involved Obama's skin color or race.

It is Obama and the liberal mainstream media who have continually injected race into this campaign. You are familiar with Obama's statement:

"So what they're going to try to do is make you scared of me . . . he doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."
Many liberal media dorks have said that America is a racist nation if we don't elect Obama. Tom Brokaw said that electing Obama would be a giant step" for America and that John McCain is an "obstacle" and is using "guerrilla warfare" to win.

So issues are irrelevant? It sounds very much like you are saying that America should vote for Obama BECAUSE he is back.

I wouldn't vote for Obama if he was the whitest guy in history. I didn't vote for Jimmy Carter. I didn't vote for Walter Mondale. I didn't vote for Michael Dukakis. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton (twice). I didn't vote for Al Gore (who IS the whitest guy in history). I didn't vote for John Kerry. And I'm not going to vote for Obama.

Pay attention. The issue is issues, not race.

So who's the racist?

No comments: