Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Final Presidential Debate Analysis

The final presidential debate of the 2008 race is in the history books. Unlike most of the commentators I listened to, I don't think it was a tie defaulting in a win for Obama. No, there were not any knockout punches thrown by McCain. However, I think the consistent portrayal of Senator Government, I mean, Senator Obama, as a big government liberal drove some voters into the McCain camp. It didn't show up in Frank Luntz's panel on FoxNews but I think it will show up in the voting booths on November 4. Let's hope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I discovered your blog last week and bookmarked it. Keep up the good work, I'm sure activity from readers will pick up over time. I thought McCain did great tonight, he didn't hit a home run but he performed best in this debate over the other two in my opinion.