Tuesday, October 31, 2006

John Kerry Degrades Our Troops

There are things I would like to say about John Kerry but I would have to break my policy of no profanity.

"Kerry then told the students that if they were able to navigate the education system, they could get comfortable jobs - 'If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq' he said to a mixture of laughter and gasps."

I had to read this a couple of times for it to sink in. Let me rephrase it so it is clear.

If you're too stupid to make it in college, then you will have to serve in the military. So John Kerry is saying that our troops are stupid. Or at least not as smart as our college students.

What a jerk! I think that is on the same low level as Bill Maher's Steve Irwin Halloween costume.

Of course, what does that say about him serving in the military? Was he too stupid to make it in college?

Source: SGV Tribune

No comments: