Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Is YouTube A Liberal Cesspool?

I recently viewed a pro-Republican ad on YouTube with David Beamer, father of Todd Beamer who helped bring down Flight 93 before it could reach Washington. I thought the video was well done by director David Zucker.

Then I began to read the comments. I was appalled at the high percentage of Bush-haters, anti-war libs, conspiratorial theorists, and people who were just downright rude to Mr. Beamer.

Normally, I will not post when I am angry because I use words that are not constructive and don't accomplish anything other than me getting to vent. Well, this time I couldn't hold it back.

I was summarily lambasted, called a "bigot" and "idiot", and was told that terrorism was our fault.

Now that Google has purchased YouTube, it may get even worse. Google is known for its overwhelming support for the Democratic Party.

No comments: