Sunday, October 29, 2006

Democrats Love God - Republicans Don't

I am not easily offended. Most of what I hear from the left is dismissible. I am not from Tennessee but I am a next door neighbor and Harold Ford, Jr. has offended me greatly.

You can criticize my support of President Bush. You can criticize my belief in fiscal responsibility. You can even criticize my belief that life begins at conception and that life is precious. I'm a big boy and I can take it.

But when you shoot your mouth off for the sole purpose of your own political gain by criticizing my belief and faith in God, you have crossed the line.

Harold Ford, Jr. has done just that. I would call him "Mr. Ford" but he is far too immature for that title.

The boy from Memphis said that only Democrats love the Lord. Republicans fear the Lord, but Democrats fear and love the Lord.



I am a 44-year-old conservative Republican and I have been a Christian since I was seven years old. I have been involved in a specific ministry for the past 15 years. I would venture a guess that my church has done more to help people than most Democrats have done personally. We feed homeless people, we give groceries to people who are unable to buy them, we housed several hundred Katrina victims, and a lot more.

And we don't have to steal from other people to do all of that like Ford and his Dem buddies do. We do it because of the love of Christ in us and the love of our fellow man.

The hidden truth is that Ford and his Dem buddies do it to maintain power. Their programs don't help people out of their misery. The Dems have controlled Louisiana for decades and just look at New Orleans. Dem programs keep people dependent upon them being in government and therein lies their true source of power.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi:
I'm a Blogger blogger,too. My blog is registry-errors.blogspot.com/ . I write about conputers. I want you to know that I think you've really said a lot. I saw the Tenn. senate debate and noticed that in tha last couple of minutes Harold Ford suddenly became a Christian right winger in favor of tax cuts! Wow! Unbelievable! I suppose next he's going to be for anti missle defense.

Another thing, what was racist about that ad the RNC ran about Ford. It may have been somewhat unsavory which is why it was pulled, but racist? I don't get. If the girl in the comercial was Aferican-American would that have made the commercial O.K.? Only the cannabis inhaling left could have dreamt up that one.

I get the feeling the Dems won't do as well as they think they will this election. I for one am tired of arguing with and listening to them, but rest assured, I'll be in the booth on election day. I bet you'll find a lot of us who think that way.

Oh well, thanks for letting me vent. I'm going back to my computers now.

Good luck to you.