Monday, January 11, 2010

Rachel Maddow: How Is This Person On TV?

I have been hearing stupid comments from Rachel Maddow over the past year or so and I am really wondering how she can have a television show that people watch. I know, there aren't many who watch but ANY viewers just baffles me.

She has no concept of the truth. She is like a rookie politician that just blurts out whatever is expedient at the moment. Here are a couple of recent examples.

...there are real fights to have over health reform But what did we do? We followed the Republicans‘ lead and spent all that time talking about death panels—which is made up.

...on climate change. There are a lot of interesting ways to talk about the right way to respond to that, but instead, it‘s Climate-gate, it‘s all made up...I don‘t want to be fighting with people who refuse to acknowledge reality.

Huh huh. Ha ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

H/T: NB

1 comment:

Brandi Jo Newman said...

I want to be the conservative, lesbian political pundit for Fox News --- they have everyone else covered so why not have a conservative lesbian on board?!?!