Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Massachusetts: Blue To Brown To Red

My skepticism was in control the past few days. I just could not believe Massachusetts would actually put a Republican in ANY Senate seat, much less "Ted Kennedy's seat." I disagree with Republicans who say it was not Ted Kennedy's seat. He bought and paid for it so that makes it his.

I'll be honest. I don't know much about Scott Brown. I hope he turns out to be at least a little conservative. I'm so tired of moderates, RINOs, John McCains, Lindsey Graham's, etc. It is premature and unfair to put the fate of America on the shoulders of this rookie. Time will tell whether Scott Brown will be a reformer.

Something I found deliciously ironic about this election. Ted Kennedy pushed hard for universal health care. He may be the one person who inadvertently killed the health care bill by leaving his Senate seat vacant. No, I'm not rejoicing over Ted Kennedy's death. I'm just pointing out the irony.

No comments: