- Rush Limbaugh
- The President
- The Supreme Court
- The Media
- Wall Street
- The People
- Labor Unions
- Small Business
- If you answered "Rush Limbaugh", you were close to the right answer. You get a B.
- If you answered "The President", "Congress", or "The Judiciary", you would be wrong. Sorry, you get a C.
- If you answered "The Media", "Hollywood", "Wall Street", "Corporations", or "Labor Unions", you are required to read the U.S. Constitution through 10 times. Until then, you get an F.
- If you answered "Small Business", it's wrong but you get a little credit. You get a B.
- The correct answer is "The People". You get an A.
de · moc · ra · cy (di mok ruh see) -noun, plural -cies
- a political system in which the supreme power lies in a body of citizens who can elect people to represent them
- the doctrine that the numerical majority of an organized group can make decisions binding on the whole group
The ACLU has taken up the case of homosexuals to overturn the people's approval of Prop 8 which defines marriage as between one man and one woman. Do these people care about democracy? Do they care about anything but themselves? They are nothing but a bunch of whining babies and should be treated as such.
California courts, listen up. It is your sworn duty to uphold and defend democracy. The people have spoken. Twice. Leave it alone.