Now that I've had time to grieve and process this election, I'm ready to make a logical statement instead of an emotional one like the one last night. (Silly conservative. Emotional outbursts are for liberals.)
This was an historic election in many ways. America just elected its first black president. That, in and of itself, is not a bad thing. Sarah Palin was the first female GOP VP candidate. A record number of people voted.
In the process of electing this first black president, we have unwittingly elected the most liberal president in U.S. history. We have also returned the White House and both houses of Congress to the Democrats. The House and Senate are both controlled by liberals.
IF YOU DON'T READ ANYTHING ELSE, READ THIS:
This is a dangerous time in American history. There is the great potential for this new government to take us down a path of economic, social, and national security destruction.
- "I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." -- Barack Obama to Joe Wurzelbacher, better known as Joe The Plumber
- "We have been guided by a Republican administration who believes in the simplistic notion that people who have wealth are entitled to keep it and they have an antipathy towards means of redistributing wealth. And they may be able to sustain that for a while, but it doesn't work in the long run." -- Jim Moran, D-VA
- "I think we see entities that are fundamentally sound financially and withstand some of the disastrous scenarios." -- Barney Frank on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac two months before they went bust
- "As you know, whenever Democrats get in, taxes do go up. And if they go up and they work the way that Bill Clinton's tax plan worked, I'm okay with that. ... We want everybody to be able to go to the doctor. We want everybody to be able to do all the things they want to do -- then somebody's got to pay for it, and it's people making a lot of dough, and that's the way the American system has always been." -- Whoopi Goldberg, extreme left liberal co-host of The View
- "...I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old ... I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby." -- Barack Obama
- "Throughout my career, I've been a consistent and strong supporter of reproductive justice, and have consistently had a 100% pro-choice rating with Planned Parenthood and NARAL Pro-Choice America." -- Barack Obama
- "This is about a procedure that any parent would want her daughter to have access to if she needed it. And to frame it as an abortion issue is doing a disservice to medicine and to our young women and our country." -- Nancy Pelosi on partial birth abortion
- "Rep. Frank, D-Mass., also called for a 25 percent cut in military spending..." -- Quote from SouthCoastToday.com in a meeting with Rep. Barney Frank, D-MA
- "I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems. I will not weaponize space. I will slow our investments in future combat systems." -- Barack Obama
- "Well, I’ll tell you exactly what happened. One Marine was killed and the Marines just said we’re going to take care – we don’t know who the enemy is, the pressure was too much on them, so they went into houses and they actually killed civilians." -- Rep. Jack Murtha shooting his mouth off about U.S. Marines before there was even an investigation. All the Marines involved have been fully exonerated of the charges.
These are the people (with one exception) who will be leading our government, making economic decisions, military decisions, and more.
As Americans who understand the Constitution, the sacrifices made to form it, and the blood shed to defend it, there is only one thing we must do...
If someone broke into your house and made a viable threat to kill your family, would you watch or would you try to stop him? Exactly.
The GOP has let us down again. We can't count on them. Let's join together as a "civilian security force" and be an obstacle to every liberal, anti-American piece of legislation that tries to make its way through Congress. Let's stay informed, sound the alarms, and name names!!
This is OUR country and it has been stolen from us. Don't just sit there!! Let's take it back!!