Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Worst Democratic Presidential Ticket In Decades

I've spent a lot of time analyzing the panicked attacks on John McCain and Sarah Palin by the mainstream media and liberal bloggers. I think I just realized I couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Why are the attacks so vicious? Why are they so widespread? Why are "unbiased" mainstream media personalities dropping their veil and showing their liberal ideology?

Conclusion: The presidential ticket of Obama/Biden is the weakest since Mondale/Ferraro more than 20 years ago.

In 1984 the Mondale/Ferraro ticket only mustered 13 electoral votes to Ronald Reagan's 525. I am not proposing that this election will be even remotely similar to the 1984 election. There are other factors in this election like George Bush's unpopularity, weak sectors of the economy, and the mainstream media's continual onslaught against the McCain/Palin ticket while giving a complete free pass to the Obama/Biden ticket.

Will it be enough to put Obama in the White House? The next 34 days will determine that. I have serious doubts that Obama can overcome his lack of experience, his voting record, and his far-left ties.

As a footnote, this is the worst Congress in my lifetime. I mean, single-digit approval ratings? It's time for some new blood on Capitol Hill.

No comments: