Monday, October 13, 2008

Thieves And Vandals

In my hometown liberals are resorting to thievery and vandalism in an attempt to get their candidates elected. Here are just a few examples:

  • Numerous McCain/Palin signs have been stolen from private property
  • Some large McCain/Palin signs have been ripped down and discarded
  • A local mayor was pulled over by police and signs opposing a tax increase were found in his truck. The mayor supports the tax increase. He said he was "moving them to a new location." Yeah, right. The city landfill.
I am unaware of ANY theft or vandalism of Obama signs or any other Democrat signs. I'm sure I'll be vilified for this but this just goes to show you who the Democrats base is.

FREE OFFER: Wanna spend some time in jail and/or pay a fine? Come and steal my McCain sign. I'm watching you 24/7.

NOTE: The photo is not from my area. I've only seen that much snow once in late January. :)

No comments: