Senators, YOU AREN'T LISTENING!!!! Americans, your constituents, the people who put you in office and the people who can take you out are SICK AND TIRED of this absolute nonsensical pork-barrel spending.
The following list contains just a few things the Senate quickly and quietly snuck into the Bailout bill they approved yesterday:
- $223M for Alaskan fisherman
- $192M for rum producers in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands
- $128M for auto racing
- $33M for companies operating in American Samoa
- $10M for film & TV production
- $6M for producers of wooden arrows
Who among you has integrity? Who among you will stand up and protect the American people? Who among you remembers how you got where you are?
Hat Tip: Aaron Task, Yahoo Finance Tech Ticker