Friday, October 31, 2008

Don't Click On This

Now that I have your undivided attention, I would like to give my pre-Election Day speech. Don't worry. My speech writer is brief and to the point.

You do not have the right to vote. You do not have the opportunity to vote. You do not have the right not to vote.

What you have is the RESPONSIBILITY to vote. If this race was hopeless and McCain was going to get annihilated you still have a responsibility to vote. If McCain was ahead in the polls 80-20 you still have a responsibility to vote.

Regardless of the outcome you have a responsibility to vote. I don't care whether you like McCain or not. It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to do everything within your power to make sure that the inexperienced and dangerous Barack Obama does not become the next President of the United States.

If you don't vote we may all suffer severely for your apathy.

No comments: