Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Sarah Palin's Non-Pastor Problem

I have attended an Assembly of God church for almost 20 years. In those 20 years we have had numerous guest speakers, some of whom I did not agree with. I don't even agree with my pastor 100% of the time.

Is God punishing Israel for rejecting Jesus Christ? I don't think so. Is God punishing Muslims with the Iraq War for being an enemy of Israel. I don't think so. Are you going to Hell if you voted for John Kerry or if you vote for Barack Obama? Well...

JUST KIDDING!! Lighten up!! I don't know this pastor personally but I am quite sure he was joking. I have heard jokes like this before. If he wasn't joking, he does not represent the view of the Assembly of God churches nor does he represent the view of his own church.

You libs out there need an education on the modern church. In most church members are not a bunch of mind-numbed robots who go get their marching orders each Sunday (or Saturday), then go regurgitate everything they were told. We have the freedom and the discernment to weed out the things that aren't right.

If my pastor was spewing hatred and lies like Jeremiah Wright does, I would be looking for another church immediately. I wouldn't have sat under him for 20 years.

So you libs are way off base with this Sarah Palin pastor thing. You have no solid foundation to stand on. You are grasping at straws. So give it up before you make fools out of yourselves. Oops! Too late.

No comments: