Monday, September 08, 2008

MTV Mocks Sexual Purity

By definition as a conservative, I tend to think things through before I make a decision. Sometimes things irritate me so bad I just have to respond immediately.

I did not watch MTV's VMA awards. It is nothing more than a bunch of losers voting for other losers.

This morning I read a story about the ultra-liberal, left-wing, British host of the awards. He called President Bush a retard. He made fun of Bristol Palin's pregnancy. That's rude but expected.

Then he went on to ridicule The Jonas Brothers for wearing purity rings. That crossed the line for me. Who is he to ridicule a young person for making a good decision? What a moron! This is what liberals think and teach. Everybody should do whatever makes them happy. There should be no restrictions. He even said that "a little bit of sex never hurt anybody". Idiot.

My hat is off to American Idol winner Jordin Sparks for putting this idiot in his place. She responded with:

"I just have one thing to say about promise rings. It's not bad to wear a promise ring, because not everybody – guy or girl – wants to be a slut."

Yes! You go girl!

No comments: