Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Veteran Vs The Rookie

Did you watch the Smackdown At Saddleback? For the first time in my life, I was proud of my country. Wait. Wrong snippet. For the first time in my life, I was proud of John McCain. He waxed the floor and Obama was the mop.

Never in this campaign has there been such a clear difference between the two candidates. Obama was clearly struggling for answers, struggling to straddle the fence, and he looked very uncomfortable doing it. McCain shot straight arrows that hit their target. His stories painted a picture of a man with a great past of service to his country and his fellow man. Obama's rambling put a huge spotlight on his inexperience and lack of solutions.

If things don't change for Obama by November, he's in big trouble.

No comments: